Last updated: December 31, 2020
The information contained on https:///www.furmanip.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Furman IP Law & Strategy PC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Furman IP Law & Strategy PC reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Furman IP Law & Strategy PC does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
https:///www.furmanip.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Furman IP Law & Strategy PC. Please note that the Furman IP Law & Strategy PC does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Furman IP Law & Strategy PC, 300 – 1914 Hamilton Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4P 3N6.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: Saskatchewan, Canada
- Services refer to the services of Furman IP offered and described by the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Services from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Furman IP website, accessible from https://www.furmanip.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating the Service. We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Services. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at [email protected] and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You to the Company for services or 100 CAD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some provinces and states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The laws of Saskatchewan, Canada shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, provincial, national, or international laws.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: 306.992.0740